Jabra is a leading worldwide supplier of high-quality corded and wireless headsets and related products. Jabra’s knowledge of the contact center market and solid business relationships allow it to produce the most appealing headset solutions and unique value-added accessories.
It is a professional entry-level headset series that offer all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price point. The series include two versions: one for desk phones and one for Unified communications and PC-based telephony.
Easy to deploy, easy to use
Jabra Pro 900 headsets are optimized with all leading desk phone systems or Unified Communication platforms making them very easy to deploy. The simple and intuitive call-control buttons make it easy to control calls from the headset, a fact that increases employee adoption.
The GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter is the perfect accessory for your GN Netcom wireless headset system. With the GN1000, you can answer and end calls, from wherever your wireless headset takes you. It’s easy to install, and its one-button operation means ease of use. The GN1000 senses the magnetic field the speaker generates when your phone rings, which means you’ll never miss a call or be signalled when there isn’t a call. Its solid mechanical lifting components won’t let you down either. It’s compatible with and works with virtually all business telephones.
- Creates truly wireless freedom with GN9350, GN9120 and GN9330
- Universal design Special magnetic-field technology as ring sensor to avoid false calls
GN2000 Series lets you hear every detail, the first time. For PC-based IP telephony, the GN2000 IP supports the full IP network bandwidth for applications such as speech recognition, voice-over-IP calling and computer-based training. For PSTN applications, the GN2000 is the ideal headset for busy and noisy environments, utilizing the full frequency of the telephone network to ensure exceptional sound quality on every call.
From its sturdy rubber-plastic composite to all-metal boom pivots and impact resistant headbands, every detail of the GN2000 Series has been designed with durability in mind – making it perfect for even the most demanding contact centres.
- Robust design for day-after-day durability
- Large ear-cushions for extra comfort
- Choice of noise-cancelling microphone or Sound Tube boom arm Wideband sound
The GN8000 multipurpose amplifier connects a headset to virtually any phone. It enhances the quality of calls by reducing background noise and providing a consistent, volume level for calls. It also provides advanced hearing protection, and comes with headset/handset switch to easily direct your calls.
- The Multi-Purpose Amplifier improves usability and adds safety to your headset
- Wide range of built-in features
- Connects easily to your telephone
- Compatible – suitable for use with almost any type of telephone Variant for use with both traditional telephony and PC-based IP telephony (GN8050)